Vehicle Wrap Graphics
On average, a typical U.S. driver travels 13,476 miles per year. That’s 36 miles a day, which means there are a lot of people on the road who could be potential customers!
Gone are the days when people lived, worked and played in a few square block radius. As America’s population has surged over the last 75 years, our nation has become more subdivided and our dependency on automobiles has increased. Consequently, vehicle branding has become a legitimate form of marketing. One that, if you are a local business looking to attract local customers, cannot be ignored.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits vehicle graphics can have.
- Lots and lots of impressions – According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, it is estimated that during an average day, a vehicle graphic can reach up to 70,000 impressions. That’s a lot of eyeballs! In fact, vehicle branding reaches more people than billboards, radio, direct mail, local group mailers and mass transit advertising. But here is the best part – most individuals say that signage on vehicles is actually more noticeable, more memorable, and caused them to take action quicker than traditional forms of advertising.
- Inexpensive – Like any good marketer, one cannot simply look at the amount of impressions a campaign might get and conclude that it is going to be successful. There are a lot of mediums out there where you can buy millions of impressions but it’s going to cost you a pretty penny when it is all said and done. So, let’s stack up vehicle graphic costs against other advertising opportunities out there. When you break down the cost-per-thousand metric for each of the main advertising mediums, you can see that vehicle branding is clearly less expensive than it counterparts. Keep in mind, this is for a single advertisement. Even if you had a fleet of 5 or 10 vehicles, each with their own graphics on them, at $.35 per thousand, it would still be $1,850.00 cheaper than the next closest medium on the list.
- Tax write offs – OK, before you start jumping up and down, thinking you can write off your whole car by slapping a decal with your business logo on it….you can’t. Truth be told, auto deductions are highly scrutinized by the IRS and shouldn’t be taken lightly. A few years ago, it was ruled by a court of law that a business could not write off 100 percent of a vehicle’s expenses simply because of an advertisement. The good news is, any expense that goes into placing said vehicle branding can be written off. So, if you want to have an ad painted on your car, get a vehicle graphic wrapped on your truck, or just place a cool decal in your rear window, go for it. Just keep track of the expenses and write them off come tax time.
It’s pretty clear that vehicle branding – whether decals or magnets – is a great way for small and local businesses to market themselves. For a small investment, you can turn your car or truck into a mobile billboard that reaches potential customers and causes them to take action. Besides, with graphics on the side of your vehicle, you won’t mind being stuck in a few more traffic jams!.
AND we provide financing!
Fort Myers Digital is excited to offer easy 3 EASY PAYMENTS IN 90 DAYS for your business vehicle wraps! No need to wait – let your vehicle wrap generate revenue as you pay!
WHATEVER YOU NEED
Our vehicle wrap financing covers everything including high-quality design, high-definition print and master installation! Get financing for any of your business wrap needs – Car Wraps, Truck Wraps, Trailer Wraps or even Large Store Front Graphics for your window.
- LET YOUR WRAP GENERATE REVENUE AS YOU PAY
Get your company vehicles wrapped now and pay for it in (3) small monthly payments in 90 Days, that will fit your budget! Let your new vehicle graphics start bringing new business before your first payment is due!
- FINANCING IS 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE
The IRS allows your business to deduct the full purchase price of advertising wraps as you pay for them! Interest is deductible, too!
- EASY APPROVAL PROCESS
It’s quick and easy to find out how much you qualify for. The short online application only takes a minute. Our financing company works with startups, low credit scores and even past bankruptcies.
APPLY FOR FINANCING TODAY!
Simply call Fort Myers Digital at (239) 482-3096 or email us at email@example.com for a quote on your business vehicle wrap project and mention you are interested in financing for your project.
We will send you a link to a short, no-obligation online credit application. After filling out the application, you’ll receive a call from our financing department to set up your 3 EASY PAYMENTS IN 90 DAYS Vehicle Wrap financing.
Vehicle Wrap Options & Examples
Click to expand